Product Code: ICO015425
THE SEWING MACHINE IN A BOTTLE !
• Permanently bonds fabric with no sewing.
• Washable and dry-cleanable over and over without ever falling apart.
• Ideal for applying appliques, creating no-sew quilts, making hems and seams, and for wearables, home décor and craft projects.
• Applies foil to fabric in one quick and easy step.
• Fusible when wet or dry for maximum convenience.
• As easy to use as ironing; mistake-proof, washes out before ironing.
• Perfect for adding a glittery touch of FOIL TO FABRICS with an ordinary iron. Now you can create unique quilts, clothing, and gifts with Liquid Thread and foil. Consult the blister card for further instructions.
• Not recommended for thin, sheer, or delicate fabrics or any fabric that cannot withstand heat.
• LIQUID THREAD can be washed away anytime before ironing.
• Allow glue to dry before placing fabric together to avoid smearing.
• ALWAYS test first on scrap fabric.
• Iron at a cotton setting for 45-60 seconds. Remember, iron temperatures can vary as much as 100 degrees. Glue must turn from white to clear.
• Apply a thin line of glue to fabric; too much glue will result in stiffening.
• ALWAYS use a press cloth to prevent scorching.
• If glue did not bond after ironing, iron was not hot enough, heat was not applied evenly or long enough, or too much heat was applied for too long a period.
Please note we CANNOT supply this product to addresses outside of the UK and within the UK we are unable to supply addresses within the Highlands & Islands location.
All items are despatched using a courier service. Items will only be despatched to the UK with the exclusion of HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS. We DO NOT supply outside of the UK.
Returns should be made within 7 days of receipt at our expense less a 15% restocking charge. The item must be in an unused condition.
Creative Distribution is a company dedicated to the supply of first class glues and adhesives and is very well known in the Craft Industry in the United Kingdom.